Open For Andy Grammer Tournament
Rules and Important Notes to Remember:
- Fan votes are crucial to moving on each round! Use your social media to get all your fans to register and vote!
- Registered TopBlip users - 1 vote per day
- Facebook ‘Like’ - 1 per Facebook user, per round
- Twitter ‘Tweet’ - 1 per Twitter user, per round
- Violation of voting rules will result in penalization and/or disqualification.
- Contestants will need to have a new video ready for the 3rd Round (Sweet 16) and the Semifinals (Final 4). Videos already in your profile list are ok to use, but NEW videos tend to do a little better—remember we need to both hear and see you perform—-no slide shows.
- Upload your new video to your TopBlip profile and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to your new video you wish to use for Rounds 3 and 4.
- Steve Lobel, of A2Z Entertainment out of LA (manager of artists like Sean Kingston, Iyaz & MANN) is an official TopBlip Talent Judge.
- ALL videos are still eligible for Stadium of Fire to perform in front of 50,000+ and win $10,000 cash!
- Fans at the Andy Grammer - TopBlip concert Nov. 16 will vote for who they think the best opener is via text message. The winner will be an automatic no. 1 seed for the TopBlip Stadium of Fire Tournament and take home $100 to Skullcandy!
- Have fun! Respect one another and enjoy the ride! Under each of your profile pics there’s a “follow” button; follow the artists you think are talented and you’ll be notified when they upload their next videos!
- GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!! SUPPORT ANDY AND THESE TOPBLIP ARTISTS LIVE NOV. 16!